MENS fashion show ‘will not be cancelled’

A fashion show by British fashion house, MENS, is to go ahead in London on Wednesday despite concerns it will not be able to host the event due to the country’s ongoing military conflict.

In a statement on its website, Mens said it had “finally secured permission from the Royal Family to host this show, after several months of negotiations”.

“This is a show that we have been working on for several years and are excited to share with our global audience,” it said.

“We are very grateful to the Royal family and the British government for granting permission for the show to go forward.”

Mens has been preparing for the event, which was due to be held on May 15, since the beginning of the year.

MENS’ first show in the capital was last August and the company has already held its London show three times.

The London show, which is due to take place at the Royal Albert Hall, has been criticized by critics for being an “act of aggression” that could “trigger further tensions” in a volatile region.

On Thursday, the London-based group said it was canceling the show, but did not say whether it would also cancel a series of events planned for May that were due to go on.

A spokesperson for the Royal British Legion said in a statement it was not aware of the cancellation plans, but added: “Mens fashion show will not have to go into the cold dark night of May.”

A statement from the group said: “We are concerned that the Royal Air Force will be taking part in the show in London.

It would be inappropriate for us to comment further at this time.”

In recent years, the British military has been fighting a war in neighbouring Syria, which has claimed the lives of over 400,000 people, with a humanitarian crisis that has reached its peak with a new outbreak of coronavirus in the United Kingdom.

Britain has seen a record number of deaths from coronaviruses and there are fears the war could worsen, as well as increasing the risk of a new pandemic, especially among younger people.

Earlier this week, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security announced it had deployed more than 100 personnel to the United Arab Emirates in response to a coronaviral pandemic that has killed at least 2,100 people.

Related Post

Development Is Supported By

한국 NO.1 온라인카지노 사이트 추천 - 최고카지노.바카라사이트,카지노사이트,우리카지노,메리트카지노,샌즈카지노,솔레어카지노,파라오카지노,예스카지노,코인카지노,007카지노,퍼스트카지노,더나인카지노,바마카지노,포유카지노 및 에비앙카지노은 최고카지노 에서 권장합니다.카지노사이트 - NO.1 바카라 사이트 - [ 신규가입쿠폰 ] - 라이더카지노.우리카지노에서 안전 카지노사이트를 추천드립니다. 최고의 서비스와 함께 안전한 환경에서 게임을 즐기세요.메리트 카지노 더킹카지노 샌즈카지노 예스 카지노 코인카지노 퍼스트카지노 007카지노 파라오카지노등 온라인카지노의 부동의1위 우리계열카지노를 추천해드립니다.【우리카지노】바카라사이트 100% 검증 카지노사이트 - 승리카지노.【우리카지노】카지노사이트 추천 순위 사이트만 야심차게 모아 놓았습니다. 2021년 가장 인기있는 카지노사이트, 바카라 사이트, 룰렛, 슬롯, 블랙잭 등을 세심하게 검토하여 100% 검증된 안전한 온라인 카지노 사이트를 추천 해드리고 있습니다.